Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (Could Local Government win an award in the future?)
Having just read an article from Knowledge Board for the 2009 winners for the MAKE awards http://www.knowledgeboard.com/item/3048/23/5/3
It got me thinking. Could we in Local Government aspire to this as well?
When looking at the key elements, why not
- Creating an enterprise knowledge-driven culture
- Developing knowledge workers through senior management leadership
- Innovation (R&D, creativity and new product/solution/service design and delivery)
- Maximising enterprise intellectual capital
- Creating an enterprise collaborative knowledge sharing environment
- Creating a learning organisation
- Delivering value based on customer/stakeholder knowledge
- Transforming enterprise knowledge into shareholder/stakeholder value
In places we have all of these, its just sharing it out amongst as all.
Do I have too much faith in Local Government, am I just a dreamer or am I trying to bite of more than I can chew? Answers’ below please.
These are the award winner from this year
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- Mondragon Group
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Uria Menendez